20100718
I O.V.E.R.SLEPT!! xD Haven done this in ages... =(( Doesnt feel good to, especially since sooo many things are gonna happen this week, and I needed a good first day to start it off. Ohwells, I shall move on, and make the first day good in my own way.
Something random, upon my coming online in messenger,

A picture speaks a thousand words.
Perfect mochi eh.
Obvious much?Ooh and an update:
Day 6 - We went to a friend's house, to help him plan some games for his birthday party. Was nice just chilling and talking, playing with cute Vin! Then we roamed around ghost town novena till we decided to go home and render Day 6 a half-failure.
Day 7 - The last weekday - Sheena and I, met up with Ayami! Shes in Singapore for an interview to be a jap teacher here. If all goes well, she'll come and teach for 2 years! We went for dinner around our area.
And that concludes the
last-7-days project. which actually refers to the last-7-weekdays we have, that we dont have 9-6 regime
s. Weekends'll still be the same though, I hope =)
Hectic, like this one was.
さあ、うたう。
3:16 PM