<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20100710




I DROVE US BACK. From Sengkang, to Tampines, to Pasir Ris. OMGOSH, every driving experience sounds like an ordeal.

I seriously could've killed us.
Photobucket
So we were innocently coming out from the TPE, and about to head to Hui's place.
There was this motorbike in front of us, that took a u-turn back into the expressway. I was gloating over not blindly following them into the expressway, and was happily maneuvering the turn, when I realised something was amiss - headlights shining at me? Huilin almost off her seat, frantically tapping mine, going 'EH Shermaine shermaine!! Not here! That side that side!'

I realised I was about to drive into oncoming traffic.
LUCKY for us, I snapped back to senses and swerved left a bit more, squeezing into the correct lane. LOL, phewwwww. I wonder, how someone could sleep amidst my awful drivng.

Btw its
Day 2 - We went for a late night Despicable Me 3d, then went to scissors cut curry rice for supper! SUPER NICE! Sinful though, but still super nice.
さあ、うたう。
4:51 AM