<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20100616




We cooked for Mummy today! It was nice!

I cooked Kimchi Pancake! And hey it came out 有莫有样!
The recipie merely said: mix 1/2 cup kimchi, 1/2 cup kimchi juice, one egg, 2 cups flour, one stalk of spring onion together.
And I managed to logicalise that I should cut up the Kimchi into small pieces, squeeze juice out from the kimchi packet, and make a side sauce to dip the pancake in - mixing light soya sauce and chopped garlic! Gimme some credit man. I may just be a good cook! =P
Sheena made soggy pickle and tamago maki sushi too. Apart from it being soggy, it was not badly shaped. haahaa
We also had, nicely marinated steak, tasty mushroom onion scrambled egg, and... ... Sukiyaki!! Bought the superdelicious soup base, and thinly sliced beef. Had a feast, couped with the white wine (proclaimed to be 喝了就会飞.
Nice meal it was =)


Yesterday, we went to register for these exams that we have to take before starting work. Man, HELLO TCC, hello studies. I thought I could bid books goodbye, but ohwells. We then went to watch the long awaited


Sex and the City II

It was good! Funny, glamourous and nice. It made our day =DD
May we be that successful, and be able to lead this lifestyle in 10 years time.

GORY GORY HIMA!!
さあ、うたう。
12:07 AM