<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20100625




I had a weird dream.
Some'd say its a greedy dream. Well, I thought it was cool.

I dreamt I was at some family or church-ish gathering. There were loads of food. An ah ma (come to think of it she looks like zenas's ah ma) was preparing some bread. She took a piece of bread - the end of a loaf the skin-ish part people avoid, and spreaded kaya on it. Then she took another piece of bread - a normal piece this time, and spreaded peanut butter on it. She folded the peanut butter one into half, and kiapped in the kaya one. The bread slices were damn thin tho, not our conventional size. She made LOADS of them and stacked them up suppeeerrrr high and neatly and it looked so bloody delicious. Then she said '来吃' all of us went YAY like it was some delicacy and went to her to take a piece, and it tasted damn bloody good in my vivid dream.

So I woke!
And,
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAAHAAHAA
I didnt think Id be able to finish 2 slices of bread, so I modified the recipie. And HEY!!! It tastes GOOOOODDD!! The creamy butterish taste blends in super well with the sweet kaya.

PLEASE DO TRY. Tell me when you do.
さあ、うたう。
12:44 AM