<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20100511




TODAY,
I AM DAMN BLOODY SAD.

Okay we went for the paper - prolly one of the easiest in our entire UOL academic, and it was hello first class.

So i finished the entire paper neatly and nicely and i-thought-carelessly within 2 and a half hours, and happily flipped back to check on my answers. TO MY HORROR. I realised an EXTRA arrow on my network diagram from A ---> D!!!!!!

So i panicked. Major panic. I took a rough paper, SCRIBBLED illegibly a new network diagram 2, to compare if i could just make minor changes to my previous one, saving the need to recalculate and rewrite my conclusions and everything.

Alas, I realised i couldnt, and that most of the values would change. Resigning to fate, i decided to calculate everything, and was done, writing out the Fi and Li table, based on network diagram 2, thinking my nightmare was over. Halfway through that, I spotted YET ANOTHER ERROR - a missing arrow from D ---> E this time.

PANIC ATTACK II. I scribbled, even more illegibly this time, a third network diagram, and recalculated everything. Of course, with trembling fingers, and squinting at the messy network, prolly filled with careless mistakes throughout. I settled for the MESSY-LIKE-CRAP network diagram 3.

Yes, all within half an hour, I redid a 25/100 mark qn twice.

And hence, after redrawing and recalculating the network THRICE, my photographic memory remembered the entire diagram, INCLUDING the activity completion time(s).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

After redrawing this upon getting home, I realised the ONLY DIFFERENCE between my original network diagram 1 and the messy network diagram 3 i settled for, is the EXTRA arrow i added in the first place. No calculations, no nothing. Just the arrow.

So all i had to do was liquid the arrow from time immemorial.

FML.
さあ、うたう。
5:00 PM