Omgosh. Arsenal. You deserve to be third. Or even lower.
Arsenal will never win another title unless they get a goalkeeper.
I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.
This was an amazing loss. Disappointed TO THE MAX. What the hell! Are you sure it should be this way?! It should, wait, MUST HAVE been Arsenal 74 now. WHY is it still at 71? WHY?! *Screams hysterically and uncontrollable at the 2nd and 3rd goal*
Ohmygosh. 偶像. You failed me terribly. Whyyy save v.Persie till the 90th min when the score became 2-2, and not when it was 0-2. WHYYY FABIANSKI. WHYYYYYY.
An edit slip in:
ONE hour of lamenting later, I realised its Fabianski's birthday today,
thats why Wenger put him in I guess. I feel damnnnn sad for him
now. He might remember his 25th birthday as 'the day Arsenal fans hated
him'
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
Im going crazy. Mood superbly leapt off a building. How to study like this. Amazing,