20100414
I haven blogged in suuucchh a long while! So much has, is, and is going to occur in my life. Too fast for me to keep track of. Must
life move that fast?
Well for a starter, we went to Cambodia for AoF4! The experience was awesome =)
So many bonds formed internationally, so much memories, so much love!
And on a sidenote, a fairytale occured. When the last page of the fairytale flips over, the words ~The End~ hits you like a boulder.
Then we came back from Cambodia, still disoriented and groggy, andvwent for career fairs, job interview after interview, application after application, and we now have a job! No, 4 job offers actually. Nevertheless, a job.
And GORY got it together! Its like school part 2, travel to 'school' together, train together, step out chiong and motivate each other, pretty much to look forward to =DD
And and, with our impending exams, hence graduation, we booked our Graduation Trip to Taiwan!!! Yayyyy =DD Super exciting. Well, maybe life aint that dreary afterall, but ill miss student life like crazy.
I am still a student! I am still a student! I am still a student!!
By: Shermaine gone bonkers.
さあ、うたう。
4:54 PM