20100118
I've got a new phone, i've got a new phone, i've got an Iphone! =D
Really interesting stuff larh. All the personalization, apps and all. But! Anyone knows, how to get
individual msgs timings,
msg length and/or
slideshow wallpapers? These tiny tiny stuff are bugging me, not to mention the already-foretold-and-warned-of incredibly lousy battery life.
Still, this phone's really kinda awesome =)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, I really experienced what is meant by
Drop.Dead.Tired. Like literally at any point in time, you feel like dropping dead. And you get to the point of exhaustion where you can even go on not sleeping, by being a walking zombie.
Come friday - We went to school then headed to Supperclub for the first time! With Joann (!!), as a farewell party for her upcoming exchange programme in Denmark for 6MONTHS. I'll miss her loads. So, we went home and got to bed at around 0530. Slept till 0930 where we had to get up for school.Come saturday - After school, we headed to zenas' 21st birthday party. (note: all these happened kinda with us being in a hangover-ish condition) There we stayed till 0700, adding more booze to the condition, then headed home and got to bed by 0845, getting up for church at 0945.All in all, in a span of about 48 hours, I only slept for 5 hours. Drop.Dead.Tired.
I did sleep on sunday from 1400-1800 (wonder why i woke up so soon), then from 0230-1300, and from 1500-1600 today. But i still feel suppppeerrr lethargic and groggy! Is this healthy? Am i gonna continue feeling so tired for many days more?
I cant function... ... .... not normally at least xD
on.a.sidenote, Arsenal did a nice-but-scary win over Bolton! =DD
Bolton are such bullies, bullying our Fabregas ttm! Go gunners, get the title this year =))
さあ、うたう。
7:31 PM