<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20091223




The past weekend was awesome.

Come saturday, we performed at st.james powerhouse! Pretty awesome experience, awesome stage and all =)

We sang 身奇白马, a nice song by Xu Jia Ying, I think it wasnt bad, not too shabby =)) Shall upload once I get hold of it!
And, we clubbed thereafter. St.james music on a saturday night was, as foretold, not bad at all! But the crowd was, HORRIBLE. Super crowded to the max, super warm, everyone sweating like pigs.

Sunday, was huilin and changyu's 21st bday celebration at the one-room-pool-villa at Sentosa Capella! Man that place was way cool! Superbly romantic for a couple, and superbly pretty for a party. The toiletries were Hermes', hows that. Haahaa. So we stayed over and had loads of fun playing arnd, dipping into the pool and the outdoor hottub.

Come today, was a superbly hectic day. Man I hate shopping. But ohwells, I guess shopping for presents is somewhat fun. We carried loads and loads of presents home after a 1-7pm shopping spree at taka! Super tiring. And we had dinner at this pasta place, nice =)

Yay!
Presents, check!
Singapore Christmas deco, check!
Mini Christmas tree in my room, check!
Mood, check!
Party invitations, check!
Dinner reservations, check!
Date, check!

CHRISTMAS IS HEREEEEEEE. And I'm loving it =D

さあ、うたう。
1:27 AM