20090922
School, is tomorrow.Back to books, lectures, pretty files, pretty notebooks, having pen ink-ed fingers.
Well, but also back to hangouts, new friends,
new knowledge, new fun - basically -
life.
Did some stationery (i cant spell this word!) shopping today, spent quite a bit. But hey! Anything to get us in the mood of
school man. The mood of school, the mood of school, la~la~.
I'm going mad. I should try to sleep soon lest my irregular body clock gives me problems as I wake at 0930.
Hello School,Bubbye Holidays =X
Ooh and, Sheena and me each plucked a red rose bare! Counting, he loves me, he loves me not... ... ... Well, he loves me! After a series of events - digging at tiny petals etc.
Who is he, u ask? Thats a secret I'll never tell =P I was counting N halfway, then switched to J. LOL.
xoxo,
さあ、うたう。
11:43 PM