<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20090924




Omgosh, im so intrigued by ancient archeology! If Singapore ever opened that route to me, I'd be sure to have taken it. And given my immense interest, I'd most prolly excel in it haahaahaa.

Was watching this History Channel documentary - Cities of the underworld.
Omgosh, what marvels hide beneath the boring modern world now! Gladiator combat, their lifestyles, the cruelity of ancient romans - details into their sadistic nature and methods in which they display it, the fall of Rome,
so much to know, so much to understand, so interesting!
So so so captivating. Was sooo intrigued by the images that I just stared agape at the tv.
I so wanna visit Rome, the Vatican City, Palemo...

Oh oh now im so torn between my dream vacation spot: Paris - Atmosphere, Netherlands - Tulips. V.Persie LOL, Rome - History. Monuments, Venice - Reputation, Panama and Costa Rica - beautiful beaches.

Haahaa I sound like an excited kid with a lollipop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, school began. Took a annual ritual - video on the train: the first day of school.
Day 1 itself, we had 2 lectures each being 3 hrs.

Management Mathematics by Dr. Phil Stephenson - Hes good! And nice, and charismatic. Notes are comprehensive, accent not that hard to catch. A worthy lecturer. MM seems so easy that not getting a first-class would be disappointing (an overstatement but hey, whats life without some egoistic aims?). =P

Information Systems and ORGanisations by Mr. Jack Koh - Very nice amiable aged man. Albeit boring, but very student welfare-based. One lecturer we'd respect and hold dear in our memories. www.uol-isorg.com? A website I should jot down here lest I forget. Notes are DAMN good, not to mention the renowned 'bible' we would be getting mid-semester. But, THE SUBJECT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO boring. Omgosh. It'd be a weekly struggle to keep awake. And with all due respect, but Mr. Jack Koh is not exactly the most interesting and un-monotonous lecturer we've seen. >.<

End of account for day 1 of school!

After which, we went to party! (PS, we're really not party animals.)
Edward invited Sheena and gang to his birthday celebration at St.James Power Station. Since we've never been there and have always wanted to go there one day, and since there was a birthday invitation, we went!

Music's really damn good - lived up to our expectations. But omgosh did I mention it was jam-packed. Therefore coming along with warmth, no, heatstroke, difficulty of getting drinks - wasted our 15 drink coupons. So all in all, a pretty boring night =( Boringgggg. Not to mention a few weird events occurred here and there that pissed us off - the weird drive past cab uncle whose cab I almost dug my shoe into, some stupid acquaintance of mine blah blah.



Blogging chunks of words feels good!
Mates, remember when we used to blog randomly about anything under the sun? I think its high time for its rebirth! Reading back on it really brings back memories =)

Ends of this post!!!
Managerial Economics tomorrow, Management Science Methods on SATURDAY.


Happy schooling,
xoxo =)

さあ、うたう。
4:07 PM