<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20090803




Woot, and I decided, to let my videos come back to life.

Presenting, the long-forgotten, forsaken, Bangkok trip videos.
My virgin trip abroad with friends!

Since the videos were taken super super long ago and I have a renowned goldfish memory, lets let the videos do the talking. VIDEO DIARRHOEA!

Touchdown at BKK!


Collecting our luggage


Arrival at the hotel




Day one in BKK!

Meal no.1


Now random events there

First tuktuk ride there


Some garden in the mall


GROCERY SHOPPING


Some street


And, the hotel documentary


LEAVINGGGGG
the hotel

in cab

at airport

on the plane



LOL. Really tmd A LOT of videos!! I still have more other than that on the BKK trip! But I shall postpone updating those. And, I really shld revive my video-taking passion again (which died cos of my change in a phone that doesnt have such a good video function) huh. Okay. Shall try.

Till then!!
さあ、うたう。
2:20 AM