20090713

One fine holiDAY, and I pulled out my childhood memory - The Magic Faraway Tree Series.

DAMN NICE CAN! In love with the fantasies of that book. Realised, it was published between 1939-1951. So long ago! But really, how childish am I!
My oh my.And in it, there was a scene whereby the girl had a birthday party, and there were like empty silver plates, upon which she must wish her tea. That got me thinking, if I were able to do that, what would my dishes be? Haahaa!
And so...
Treacle Pudding!!
Something i've always read of but never been able to eat.

Doesnt it look delicious.
Strawberries and Cream!!
Turkish Delight!!

Had some before, super nice!! Would like more =D
A cake with blue icing!!

Dunno why it just looks super nice.
白い恋人!!

A jap pastry made in Hokkaido, suppperr nice!
Ooh, and I really wouldnt mind a drink from the '
chocolate river' in wonka's factory.


And, would really wanna try the stuff in the book like -
Pop biscuits (
that as soon as you bit them they went pop! and you suddenly found your mouth filled with new honey from the middle of the biscuits)
And, something else I ate, from hongkong, thereafter never ate it again:
Fresh Cream Tart!!
Something like egg tart, but instead of egg, is fresh cream that is really marvelous. Would like to eat that again!!
Last but not least, my all-time favourite,
Strawberry Shortcake!!

Shiok!!
Haahaa all these GOODIES, make me water. And omgosh what am I doing. So childish and gluttonish! To think I lost a few previous hours of my sleep yesterday whilst fantasizing about a list of goodies I would wish for if I were the little girl. Pfft!
Okay end of fantasy. For a counter to my gluttony this holiday, we planned a sports day tomorrow, Badminton this time. Haahaa!!
さあ、うたう。
2:17 AM