<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20090314




Omgosh I wanna blog before this song is over and get to sleep!

Btw, the song's 「Alcohol」 by Fly to The Sky. Incredible vocals. Love Brian's voice! I do like that name =)






























Okay, so I just caught this film. Guess I was tired or there were stuff to distract me, because I did not catch the gist of it.

*Okay I failed, my song finished playing and i'm still here =( Replay! *

Yah. So basically, they were all saying how deep and nice it was, whilst I was sighing at the missing of something interesting. Well for thinkers, this is a good film. And for non-thinkers, this is still a good film. Action-wise and interesting-ness wise. Haahaa so catch it!


Well, shall go to bed now. Cant wait for sunday!! It will be yet another meaningful and nice trip away from a dull and mission-less life. Hope we will bring joy through service to the kids there!
Oh oh! Not to mention the 'title match' by Liverpool and Man Utd tmr. Go!, whoever's the better man! =D

*And, my song just finished playing again.*

Nights folks!
さあ、うたう。
6:10 AM