<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20081118




BLAME THE STUPID LIZARD.

Shermaine Goh had a fall. Late into her 19th year of age. And rammed her ribs =(
PAIN AHHHHHH. It happened late at night, so had to go A&E for a painkiller jab before I could sleep properly. It was madness. And, my 2nd time in hospital in the year 2008.
I thus became somewhat handicapped for the next 2 days. Okay enough of this foolish talk, update of videos!

During nana's birthday, which was like ages ago, we brought back 2 kitty balloons which could walk! And heres the tribute to them:

Hyung is damn childish T.T

And did I tell you about GORY's fetish of the bus 74? Haahaa!' Die also must take! Non air-con oso take! Crowded also take!'.


Ahhh. And here it begins. The days of mugging...... Tho exams are like months away, we hardworkingly started out mugging sessions already! (crap only. that was just an unplanned study for the next day's test)

I forsee strong mugging days up ahead!!! =(

And well, thats it for the update.

Been really really busy trying to recover, studying for the whole week's stretch of tests and exams, doing YEN stuff, a lot a lot of stuff, ARGHHHH when can I just, relax!

Ahhh, Christmas's the time! The joyous-EST ocasion of the year! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

This year's deco theme is CANDY!! Yay.. Looking at Christmas lights just make me smile =) Sweet sweet Christmas!
さあ、うたう。
1:42 AM