<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20080824




ARSENAL AHHHHHH.
Nerve wrecking match as I watched them try to pick up, but nervously lost it. WEAAA.
And.. Sheena put down a cuppa water, JUST NICE, pressed on ONE button on the remote, turning the channel OFF, and whilst scrambling to switch it back on 'later on alr 1-0 i tell u' i said, after 5mins of mess, we turned it back, and there it was. Fulham 1 Arsenal 0.
SAVE ME.
And that was it, the only goal of the match.
Somehow this time, Persie took all the free kicks and some corners. He had 3, right in front of the goal, 2 flew high, one flew into fulham's possesion. Sadddd.

And. Fulham's goalie. Is really good. Sadly.
Arsenal's goalie scares the crap outta me. In the wrong places at the wrong time and all.
Okay guess I may know nuts. But its disturbing.
Kinda just suay I guess. Abedayor's kicks going well but into people's hands or faces. Dunno man.

On the other hand, Liverpool is pretty good I'd say! Never really watched them play till today, and I was impressed. The match against Middlesbrough was DAMN exciting!! Tot it'd be 2-0 but Middlesbrough actually scored first! Almost died. Then all the way, till 80+ mins, Liverpool did their first, nicely. And at 94+ minutes, the 2nd!!!!!! Wah really d exciting. Like they still kept their cool and confidence even tho the odds were against them. The whole match was really shuang to watch larh. Go go go!

OKAY. End of the weird rant. Why am I getting addicted?

さあ、うたう。
3:12 AM