20080602

GORY went to a hair salon the previous monday. We could stand our hair no longer! They were getting hideous due to the exams. Hurhur. And now we're happy people.
And yeah, holidays are officially smelt by us. But we seem to have too much time on hand to slack around, just some main events a day, backed by ample time to laze. I guess thats holidays for us.
Hope to find a temp job soon! Get the bucks rolling in, and then we can have fun =D
Any lobang inform me okay!
Random post. Hurhur just an update of life that is shuang-ily enjoyed after exams.
Within this week, BATAM! Spa here I come! Thats a nice treat from mama =) Bet she never saw us so hardworking before. Well, even I suprised myself. I've NEVER been so hardworking EVER in my life. What came over us man? If only I was a quarter this hardworking during my A's. Sighs.
Fri-sat-sun, SOYMILK RETREAT!
Mon, JB to visit Kong Jo, plus feast, shop, and massage!
And we're planning an upcoming trip end july to Bangkok - just the kids. Hope all goes well huh.
Well this is life man =D
Okay sleep soon. Narnia tomorrow hopefully!
さあ、うたう。
3:31 AM