<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20071211




你要用残缺, 用你的感情,用你的生命 去诠释一首歌 这首歌才会美。

Madness. Absolute madness.

I dont often get touched by songs till I tear, but the show has trained me to tear at any sign of good singing. At least whilst I'm watching the show.

Xiao Jing Teng is madness larh! Before I forget, I shall jot down what I thought he was like before I really saw the image.
Some biker biker look, ugly maybe, maybe similar style to yzw, face unsmooth and dark, hair red and broomish(know from peeks of blurry videos), droopy eyes, kinda big built, flat big prolly dark nose, basically someone ugly with a good voice, prolly a not-that-humble character.
MAN I"M SO WRONG.
SOme clean cut face, similar to Wang Chuan Yi, face smooth and fair, hair still red and broomish though (but he tied n cut in the next few eps and omgosh), bright eyes that frowns cute-ily, sharp n clear cut nose, clean clear cut features.
MADNESSLY cute as compared to my previous impression. So he may not be all that good looking but to me its just madness. LOL. Traumatising.
And his voice rocks larh. Any guy that sings bei pan well is madness.
My vocab only consists of the word madness T.T thats all my brain can conjour now larh. Too mad over xiao jing teng.
AHHHH! Cant wait to watch on.

Enough about the rants already. So embarassing. That should be in a private blog or something. Kays. Back to reality. Party yesterday was fun. Thanks for all the thoughful gifts friends! Shuang. Shall upload pictures soon.

And yeah, shall upload posts of AME once I get the stuff from the moderator man.

N yeah. The chinese quote will seem familiar only to those who noticed. But I really think thats the essencse of singing well put across by a good singer. Salutes!

School tomorrow will be different with madness going on. =D
さあ、うたう。
12:03 AM