<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20071207




Im back from thailand!! Anyone miss me? Hurhur. Great trip. Super enriching. Learnt loads, made loads of new friends. Think I shall migrate there once I have the ability to. Its much more peaceful there then the frenzy of the Singapore world. With the other nationalities flodding into Singapore, soon it wont be OUR country anymore anyways. Hurhur. What a rant.
Nways, pics and blog entries will be up soon!

Alternatively, view www.soymilkc.blogspot.com for the entire trip's writeup.

Ooh yeah and big thanks to all who remembered the day I turned 19!
Big thanks to Jan and Huilin for the touching video. Hurhur! And cute present too.
To the 34 people who messaged me tho i culdnt reply
To the 24 who wished thru frenster
To the 15 who were in Thailand too and wished me 'live'
To those in my blog
To Sheena who called

Hurhur all in all past 50 people ah! Break my record alr! Hurhur thanks peeps! And since im one year older, I should start maturing. Sususutai!
さあ、うたう。
12:03 AM