20070804
| You Should Date A Japanese Guy! |
 You're an interesting blend of traditonal and modern And a Japanese guy is likely to be on your wavelength Maybe you'll show your love by dying your hair the same color Or get married in a traditional white kimono! |
Whee. I knew it!
These quizes are always a good way to spend time. =D
Okay. First week of school's over!
Econs lect was taxing on the brain. Dunno how many million cells i killed. But at least, lecturer is GOOD.
Dont see he ah peh ah peh like that. Hey, he gets his points across very well! Even someone like me who totally know nuts about econs, now know quite a bit, in just a 2hr lecture (minus intro time).
All in all, I think econs will be interesting, but, I will dislike it. Why? I dont think I'll be able to score in this. RAHS. Susu sutai!
Maths lecture was fast paced as usual maths lectures always are. Finally I see familiar stuff. Indices, Log, etc. YAY that is so my world.
Quote by Mr Maran: 'Maths is all about life. Look at your palm! It has an e^x curve, a ln x curve, seperated by the line x=y.'
Okay. Maths rocks larh. Especially since our maths syllabus is a very basic one. I think i'll enjoy maths lecture a lot. Still, it wont be all that easy! Flipped to the back of the notes and I noticed stuff like Market equilibrium, Demand supply dunno what thing. Those are not maths! Return to the econs sector man!
And I realised, indians are very good at maths! Here we have a very good indian lecturer, and our previous tutor Mr Maran was a maths genius. AH! We're in good hands. =D
Okay. School, is not bad =D
さあ、うたう。
11:27 PM