<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20070711




The SIM - UOL orientation was a blast.
Haahaa SIM isn't that bad after all. Not that I discriminate it being bad academically or anything. Its just that, compared to the local, I kinda have the impression (since this is a private school) that, campus life would be close to zero, and that my 3 years would just be lectures, then back home, lectures, then back home. But hey it was pretty fun!
.
Woke at a ghastly 6.50AM, prepared for the LLLOOOONNNNGGG hour journey to Clementi - SIM.
Stupidly, I dunno-why-ily, the 3 of us agreed, and so were wearing, the TPJC house tees and TPJC shorts. Like WHAT THE.
To the 3 bus stop I went, and I saw some TPJCians opposite on their way to school. I wish I had an invisibility cloak with me. Cause wearing EXACT PE uniform but going in the exact opposite direction is kinda weird. =P
Nevertheless, I made it to tampines where I was joined by huilin!!! So we didnt feel weird anymore. Cheers to good friends.
We reached, and found our outfit damn dumb, so we decided to do something about it. Off we went to the bookshop to buy a black marker, and WHALA. Our TPJC logo on the shorts became black!! At least not THAT toot larh since its kinda more un-seenable.
.
To orientation we went! In the LT we went, and were ushered to the front. Down we sat. SOme OGL came over and asked kinda smilily: 'is she ur friend?' *points to janice* me: *thinking its some stupid JC n sec sch orien where they split friends up on purpose* 'nono!' End up they splitted us to different OGs. 'YES we're friends!' Huilin jan n me exclaimed. He: *laughs* 'then when i ask u u say u all not friends.' *their english was kinda smth like this. Or maybe they were speaking in chinese. Cant rmb.*

So, into the same OG we went. Hurhur
Ok. We had 25 people in the OG! (including the 3 of us.)
We were OG4. And we rock!
We stone together, walk together, wat together, forfeit together, girls go toilet together, guys followed and stopped halfway and turned back, etc etc.
Quite a bonded group.
Quite a lot of JCians too, to my surprise.
Anyway, we were a cute bunch larh.
ok. lemme try to rmb their names.
(in the way we played the game as well as i can rmb)
raymond, junxian, steven, siti, athica, me, huilin, jan, siryu, yaoquan, aaron, mohamad, gary, steve, church, august, peizhen, eunice, weilin, huiying, ming lin, zilin, qian yu, valerie,jasmine..
OHMYGOSH I ACTUALLY REMEMBER ALL. PLEASE SALUTE ME. Haahaa. May not be in that particular order though. But I kinda rmb it being this way.
And our OGLs. Joween, and..... crap. name name. smth quan one. Ming quan? tink so. Haahaa.

Okay. It was a fun bunch larh. Nice bonded bunch that did everything together.

After the thingy, jan, huilin, peizhen, qian yu, hui ying and me actually went out to walk walk and drink the humongous soup at NYNY!! It was really not bad. And it was really HUMONGOUS.

Then we went for random walk walking. Hurhur. Kinda fun bunch to be around with.

And. WEEPS. We didnt sign up for the Freshman Orientation Camp. WEEPS. Think its gonna be loads of fun. But jan n hui were hesitant, and I didnt use my psycho-ing skills on them this time cos i was hesitant as well. HEAAAA no way to back out now. SAD. Heard it'll be loads of fun. Loads of bonding too. WEEPS. Gosh I really can nag about this like for.ever.. Hurhur okay I shall stop. All in all, SIM is not as bad!
It actually kinda rock! I'm looking forward to a nice 3 years there. =)
さあ、うたう。
12:36 AM