20070721
I realised I always post after every ten days or so.
But the weird thing is, I always feel that I have too much to blog about that I dunno where to start of from.
In short, Ten days is a really long time!
Within this ten days:
- Went for a 2 day 1 night PG audition camp
- Got back into the singing world
- Worked at sketches
- Chionging the nights out again
- Driving theory trial tests
- Practically DRIVING a CAR for the first time in my entire life
So many many many many stuff happened.
Hurhur. First of all is the return into the performing world. Im not sure if im ready for it, but im back in it n i shld do my very best to be in tip top condition.
Recently doing cao cao, a rock song. why in the world did we choose that song. SIGH. Guess ill just have to practice like mad.
Pg audition camp was like
1st day -
individual auditions
1st round of cutting people
grouped up
chose a song as a group
practice till wee hours
sleep
2nd day -
group performances
END
kinda singapore idolish eh? But it was fun, and it was a form of practice. It forced us to really practice and get back into the performing world. Now I realise, that i really have to put in a lot a lot of time before i can do well. So, jia-yo ba. Next whole week ill just give it to perfecting the cao cao. susu sutai.
BTT tml. May I not fail it PLEASSSEEE. 1st, fail BTT = throw face. so freaking simple oso can fail?!
2nd, fail BTT = waste money and time.
SO, I CANNOT FAIL.
Haahaa. Okay its tml morn at 10. So I should be sleeping early right? But im not. T.T
May the 4 of us be able to attend the tennis camp la! I wanna participate in some camps. This is the last chance can!
Okay random. No more! SLEEP. TML BTT.
Sigh im so bored. Friendster's back to boring. Stupid people.
さあ、うたう。
2:35 AM