<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20070621




Went back to watch CSS on monday, last monday actually. Woo Now as I recap what happened, I realised LOADS happened this past 2 weeks. Anyways yups. Went backstage to watch, 凑热闹 and just hang around with the CSS 2 kids. Haahaa now I call them kids. As in. This batch is really young man! With a lot of cute boys and pretty girls 的说. Feel sad for our batch. Haahaa.

Took pictures!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
all of us chionging towards the cam. Thereafter, the front row toppling and really literally falling to the ground.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yay. cute picture. we kinda rock! haahaa.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OK PEOPLE. u owe me a hit! HEHHEH!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
on the bus!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
on the bus again!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
appetizing bowl of ramen dont u think.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
appetizing people too.
Hurhur didnt u think it was a real bowl of ramen. Just admit it man. u DID think it was a real bowl of ramen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
eggs!
.
.
.
Then, we went to Malaysia, Seremban on thurs, upon receiving news of Brother James' accident. We went there to kinda give support to his family, as well as visit him. Though we couldnt help much, I think we were really a source of link and strength to between the family and James. He was so into Cambodia after we came back, (background: he was one of the 72 people who went to Cambodia and was such a great blessing to the poor children there.) he was taking up huge responsibilities in his church, and teaching them heaps of new songs we learnt in Cambodia. He was an awesome guy who blessed everyone around him with his presence. What a friend we have in Jesus.
So, sicne as Christians we know that death is jsut the beginning of a new chapter of life, we can face death courageously. May the Lord be with James and his family. Y'all will always be in our constant prayers.
.
.
Yeah. Sombre, but we courageously live our faith and life with purpose and meaning. Heh.
Friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the love of them.
And a friend will not say never, cos the welcome will not end.
Though its hard to let you go, in the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long, to live as friends.


On a lighter note, I went back to sketches to work again! Since I need extra cash and dun wanna live off mummy's hard earned money like that. Heh. Not bad larh. For an F&B job, earning $6 cash per hour (my pay rose. an attempt to keep us?) plus they give us CPF, plus I can work like 2 days per week gaining enough play but enough to last me the week. So, nice ba.

Okay and secondly, I kinda locked my next 3 years to ... ... *drumrolls* SIM!!!
Okay. A general business honours degree I'll be pursuing. Awarded by the Univeristy or London, whereby we use SIM's LTs and facilities etc. Not a bad choice ba. But considering the not-that-bad A cert I got, kinda saddening for me to end up there. But ohwells, everything has a plan. SIM be it then.

JANICE TAN AND KOH HUILIN. NO SLACKING!! We shall work ahrd to get 2nd upper class honours and above. NO LESS! Haahaa. So we really gotta work hard. Glad I got my university planned out and secured already. A big load off my chest. Ok man. Gonna further secure it more by registering with UOL later.

So. Till then people! And, by the stats counter thingy, I noticed a lot of people visiting my blog. But no tags! Tag larh people! Boring for me to see no tags. =)
さあ、うたう。
11:11 AM