<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20070604




Another Once-in-19-years. How could we have forgot to mention.
.

.
Do not doubt! THAT IS ME.
.
Sorry its not straight up. Hurhur. Cant rotate videos, and portrait form was the best form the get the entire thing down.
.
I jumped off 18 freaking storeys (50m). How I managed to push myself off the damn crane I really wonder.


Whispers *I was really afraid to jump off!* I succeeded only on TRY 2. Your feet will be half off the jumping board, your hand on two handles beside you, then when the person shouts "1, 2, 3 bungee!" then you jump. Not jump larh. As in, you let go of the handles before bending forward. The first time I thought I could just do it! (Then you have the heart-throbbing feeling within you.) Okay I held onto the handles tightly. "1, 2, 3 bungee!!" I leaned forward, and fell forward due to the heavy weight attached to my legs. But my hands REFUSED to let go! So I fell backwards and sat down instead. T.T So uper embarassing. But I uttered a small prayer for God to gimme courange and trust the equipment, then I felt strong. I got up almost immediately, turned back and nodded at the guy and said "ok" smile-ily, then turned forward. As he shouted, my eyes were fixed on Sheena, Evan, Jason and Marvin who were 50 metres below me, beckoning me to jump. So, hands away from handles, back bent forward, DOWN I WENT.


OHMYGOSH-INGLY FREAKILY SCARY. Like. WHAT THE. I fell forward and all I could think of was "hey pull yourself backward". But I couldnt, due to the weight on my legs! So I just fell. ANd I forgot, or didnt have time to prepare, so i forgot to scream. You know how terrible it feels yeah? When you're on a pirate ship and the ship's going downwards, and you dont scream but keep it in you?
This feeling was at least 10 times worse. Machiam you jump down a HDB flat. Halfway I realised I wasnt screaming, and it was uncomfy. SO I screamEEEEDDD. And I was freaking loud larh. =P


Poof, my hands touched the lake, and I was bouncing up again. Up and down, up and down. Then it was over!
.
Though scary, and at that point of time I wanted to pull myself back, but the feeling after you jumped is AWESOME. Like you conquered something huge. Something you will and are gonna remember for life, and it was way fun. If any of you have a chance to do it, DO IT. Dont let fear stop you from experiencing good stuff.
.
They took a 12-shot-roll of each of us. Here's mine.
.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.
=D Part of my memories of the wonder 33 days. =)
さあ、うたう。
2:12 AM