<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20070422




In 30 hours, I'll be on the plane to Chiang Mai, Thailand!!


Gosh cant wait. It'll definitely be an experience of a lifetime. Im sooo gonna get immersed in the culture there larh.


Gonna be gone from 230407 to 250507. Heys. How come cannot choose font size and colour all these ah? Wanna emphasize some words also cannot. T.T Nvm.


Anyway, I'll really miss some peeps when im there larh. Tho there's internet access there. But it'll still be a month before you all can see me face-to-face. Unless u all wanna fly there? HURHUR.


SO UPER EXCITED.


My cell will be usable! So just give me a message if you miss me and *poof!* I'll be online soon-er than you think. Heh. Friends, any problems can still contact me i'll still be your counsellor. Anytime! And, no worries! I'll blog feverntly there! Prolly daily? The 3 of us will take turns to update about our lives there on www.missioninterns.blogspot.com. Beautiful blog we have there. Theres a song we recorded in cambodia there too! Heh so u all can go there for my updates. =D Take good care peeps! Cya in a month's time.
さあ、うたう。
12:21 AM