<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20070201


Sketches

YOYO! Muhaahaa haven blogged in a month. That time I havent started working, and now i've been working for almost a month already! Time flies. Well, working is kinda fun! People asked why I dont go for an office job with higher pay. But ohwells.. In your life you should try out all kinds of things right? So I chose waitress-ing. At least now I know how it feels to be a waitress, and when I dine in elsewhere I'll be more considerate!

.

Point One: IF they dont smile, its not because they dao and unfriendly. Its because they're busy running around!!

.

Point Two: IF they look over at your tabletop, its not because they wanna see if your food is finished and you're still sitting there occupying their space. Its because they wanna help you clear your plates!!

.

Muhaahaa. All the interesting facts. Well. On the last day of janice's work there, we took a pic!
















Here. Sketches =D


.

Ok. Then 2nd update of the month, I BOUGHT MY NEW PHONE!!

It has been my dream phone since I saw it in the glass window at pasir ris interchange before it was even advertised. Yes it has became common and everyone holds it. >.> But who cares! I still like it a lot! The blue sony ericsson Z610i. Muhaahaa. With it, i bluetooth-ed my pictures over and uploaded them! Shall post them up =)
.
This will be LOOONNNGGG.
.












Whats wif Huilin's face?! Muhaahaa!












Ok now whats with my face lOl!

This was in the start of JC year 2 when I just got my l'amour. AFter PE one day. Gosh reminescene.















Someone secretly took a pic of me napping during breaks.














The day we went to my church to hear the acapella team!



Our 3 butterflies =D














National day [i think] We skipped the concert and hid somewhere to make cards for i forgot what. The cards came with gold ribbons! And we tried one day with a 'bimbo hairstyle'.


.
Then came the mugging period.. T.T

.

















Zinc! Sleeping in the bus on the way to the FIRST M^3 tuition we had.





















The watches we bought one 1st month anniversary of M^3 tuition!






RANDOM. Huilin bought a bubble thingy and we were doing a documentary flim on how a biological membrane works.
.
The partially permeable membrane only allows particles with the correct size to enter. Big particles get stuck and cannot enter! Only particles small enough can enter the body.

.















Last day at school. Graduation day.






















The terrible days. MAI TOU KU DU! [bury head in books n study]. L
iterally.


















Some random day dunno b4 or during A's where we were at Huilin's h
ouse hah.





















THE END of all troubles. The LAST DAY. Bio paper 1 end. 23 nov. Haahaa!


.

.


Now its the aftermath where we enjoy our longgg holidays not worring about studies. But the memories nof JC life will always stay! And of cause, I've made friends that will last a lifetime =D
さあ、うたう。
1:16 PM