<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20061211




Ahhh many sad issues.
.
Highest on the list [PG matters]. Ok maybe the ONLY one on the list.
Super lost now. Should I return? Don't think so. Ok some background info.
PG aka Performing Group of LWSSOM, is a group of about 30 singing people. In LWSSOM, you get to audition for PG once you complete level one of unplugged vocal class. Only selected 30 can get into PG, where they perform for the school, for publicity, charity, and many other stuffs. Like ambassadors of the school? The elite 30? Something on that line.
.
Many happiest moments of my life occurred at PG, with all my PG mates, the close friends and the close bonds we had, laughing and crying together, these used to be a major part of my life. Time changed this. A's changed this. >.<> After leaving for A's, these changed. Many of the close friends I had left PG, and now PG is more of a new batch of members most of which i still dunno well. Yes they are nice people, but.. Hais many factors for consideration exist.
.
If not for HC laoshi's msg, I'd have no 2nd thoughts about returning to those former days of fun. Tho it might be different, I would adapt. Budden, now, I'm really considering my priorities and commitments. Is this what I can handle? Should it be something I wanna give time to? Should singing take up such a major part of my life? Or should it just be a pastime to me like it is to millions of others?
.
Undoubtly its my major interest and love, but I have to be practical in thinking about my future. Once I enter Uni, can I really commit the time that is required for PG? The practice times, etc etc. Will it last? Chang tong bu ru duan tong. Since the PG is no longer as it used to be, why not leave now, than merge and form close ties, then leave with sorrow again. Tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi.
.
Sighs. Leaving PG would actually symbolize my leaving from the singing arena. No more singing, no more performing. Am I ready for this?

さあ、うたう。
12:19 AM