<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20061021




Hurhur! My blog re-lives! Muhaahaa what a random blogger I am. Ohman. So much to say. My good and super uper detailed dream yesterday, the stress i'm going through since A's is in like. About ten days time. The end of my school years and school life. The super and all time so cute DBSK. The superb up and coming phenomenon Deathnote. Plenty to say! Muhaahaa. And yah. Right now having a tummyache. So as i'm blogging, this otto massager is zapping my tummy! *eyes blurred due to vibration of tummy*
.
Oh yeah. Prelim grades were D, O, C. Ain't it worrying? It is. And my grades were to be E, F, C. Its after my teacher helped me add 0.1, 0.5 marks here and there then managed to get D, O, C. How ah? And I expect to go Uni with that? Muhaahaa well, everythign is fated and planned. Cannot means cannot. Just gotta try my best now. But it is pretty stressful, as time ticks away, and days get lesser and closer to that dreaded date, 2nd november. The worse thing ain't about me, but my friends. They are really getting stressed up and I really really dunno what I can do to help them. It aint good enough for me alone to be cheerful and to be thinking positively when all of them arent! Negative thoughts and a negative mind isnt what will take them across this toughest period of our study life larh! Its movtivation, and positive thoughts that will. Motivation, I haven found. But I haven got much time so i'll just put that aside. Whats in store for me after everything is over, I haven pondered, cos there aint much time left to waste over these, and its pretty meaningless to ponder over what we cant foresee anyway. I shall take things my stride. I hope they'll do this too. I hope stress flees from them and motivation sets in!
.
Ooh and hero ahh!! Just watched the latest episode of Xman where ALL FIVE members of DBSK went to.. Wahaahaa long awaited scene. SO cute!! For the couple selection thingy, all 5 of them got the girl they chose la. Like so easy for them. And hero ahhh!! He sang for the girl he picked, super staring at her, as if she was a blank piece of paper, get stared inside out by him. AHHH so jealous la. Luckily she quite pretty. Muhaahaa. AHH!! They are just sooo super cute. Hehhehheh! And the other Xman people. WAHAAHAA SIAO SI WO. The super funny dunno his name i think park myung soo smth. WAHAAHAA. FUNNY. NVm i liddat laugh you all maybe think I crazy ba! Hurhur think le oso laugh to comp.
.
Ok. Next. Upcoming phenomenon!!! DEATHNOTE!!! Bu kui I wait like dunno how many months for it. MARVELLOUS!! Rating 10/5!!! Maybe more! Ohmygosh. We were like SOOO excited for it, even BOOKED tickets to get the best seats for the first day it is screened. See how high our expectation was? And... *drumrolls* it actually SHOT PASS our expectation!! WOOT!
Like we were so super excited when we walked in and sat down. And when we walked out, we were equally excited, if not more excited! Like 'WAH u know that part blah WAH! rmb that genius part? WAH!' MUHAAHAA. Superrrr good larh!! MUAT WATCH MUST WATCH. You dunno what you're missing out on if you miss that movie. 2nd part out in december! OHMYGOSH can't wait la. Light = Kira = Tatsuya Fujiwara! Muhaahaa! Shuai shuai. OK maybe people find the deathnote guys not shuai. But the show is all-so-cool-all-so-awesome anyway. So, what are you waiting for? Book your tickets online now!
[Wahaahaa I sound like an advertisment now.] Nvm. Share the joy of a wonderful flim marh.
.
About my dream, maybe I shant say it here. Pretty long and SUPER detailed. Just that it was a nice dream. HEHHEH. *smiles*
.
OOOH MAN. OOOH!!! MYGOSH. Congrat me people. Yet again Shermiane Goh succeeded in slacking away another hour. >.<
Exams soon and I can be gaming 3 hours daily. No more games till after A's! Hooked fingers with Kihun as of yesterday! I promise!
Strive!
Succeed!
Stress-less!
Study!
JIA-YO!
TO my beloved Jun-young, Kyu-chul, Min-shik, Sung-ho, Mi-chin jia-yo ok. No last minute giving up and no last minute depression or all those crap. Know you beloved Kyu-byung is always behind you! Hehheh. Lets all go through this together.
Yay.

さあ、うたう。
11:22 PM