<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20060828




Woot ain't the song in my blog just great!! Hurhur. DBSK - Whatever they say. Cool lyrics meaning, beautiful acapella, by 5 shuai and uper attractive guys. Woot! They rock my world. Cool singers rock my world.
.
These few days have been weird. Just like something hasn't been going right when everything has been fine and nice. Hmmm must be me thinking too much. Stressed that prelims are coming? Nah most probably not. Nevermind guess it'll be over soon. This feeling I mean. Hurhur and i'm sooo supposed to be mugging now.
.
26th august was my beloved mum's birthday. =D We went to this nice 'self wrap popiah' restaurant! Good food, nice family gathering, cute cousins, nice cake, nice present etc. Hurhur nice day larh.
Shall upload pictures of the present soon. Till I find it. Hurhur.
.
I miss singing. Had a bad throat infection. Once more. It did not happen since march, and now it's back. Out of the blue. Hmmm. Doctor says must sleep early. I shall try. Haahaa. Why am I blogging ah. Nothing much to say anyway. A student's life is just concerned with friends, books, tv, and what? Nevermind. I will make my life work much more. Hurhur.
.
Such a random entry. Nevermind. Just to let you guys know i'm around and I didn't disappear from the surface of the earth! Hurhur. I shall go do my student duty and MUG. Maybe i'll be asleep in 10 mins T.T
.
I'm bored these few days. Can exams be over soon? Lol can't wait for november end.
.
>>>>> I don't care what everybody says <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
6:05 PM