<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20060717




Woohoo.. How long havent I blogged ah.. Sorry folks! Had 2 gong weeks..
Rah even now I'm a bit groggy and gong. Haven really been myself lately. Like my life really messed up and confusing. For one thing, I finally caught up on my sleep. reached home at 4 on friday night and slept at 5, same for saturday, on long day on sunday, plus performance. >.<> talking about performance. I screwed up! Maybe too sleepy or whatever, or because sound system a bit okok only den our mike screwed up thats why we were affected, but 4 of us kinda screwed up for a n item we shouldnt.. >.<>.. nvm tho.. Over le dun think le..
.
.
Yeah I shall post some pictures. Random pictures.. Hurhur..
.
Ooh this was for a performance quite some time ago and melly was my make-up artist again! She rocks man. Hahhah!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.
On the same day, I went back to church, and after church one of the grannies was making gyozas! Shes a pro. Hurhur. So, many of us went to learn.
.
Tada! My accomplishment. Pretty hor pretty hor!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Up close
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.
Yeapyeap. Hurhur. Another random picture.
.
I always wanted to show you all how my room looked like in the morning after I gamed for the whole night. The view is super alluring and puts me to bed immediately.. Or izzit cause I too tired. Hurhur whatever the case.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.
Ever wondered how to pass school time? Hurhur I do it THIS way.
I have this particular way of drawing a pig, and I call it oinky la.. So I began labelling every one of my oinkies that I randomly draw on any notes or paper whatever. This is oinky number one!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drew on... ... On... ... last week ba.. >.<> my days too messed up.. Cant remember..
.
Up to date there should be.. About 047 oinkies =D.
.
Super random blog entry hurhur. Shall blog soon!
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.
Our tortises. BB and YY! DTT not here. Hurhur Huilin named her BB - Bian bian cause the one she took has a particularly flat head. Mine is YY cause.. I shall upload a close shot of YY and you all guess! Hah! Off to hw..
Takkire people!
さあ、うたう。
6:54 PM