20060610
Woah how many days into june izzit already? And my previous entry was in april. Sorry ah folks! Too busy dota-ing. >.<>
.
Well. Yup. 2nd week of hols already. And I promised myself only one week of slack and the 3 weeks are to be chionged homework! But... Yeah... Its already friday of the 2nd week. Tuition on monday was about homeostasis and the liver, and that was what I studyied for this whole week. Hurhur I've been working on it! Now finally done with copying notes for homeostasis, starting on liver part. And the homeostasis part is about. 6 pages o.o. I actually took so long to read and copy the important concepts of SIX pages of something I was taught before. -.- RAH! I must buck up man!
.
Well yeah on thurs there was this chalet. Yiyuan organised it. It was cool! SUPER big bungalow chalet. Many rooms and bunk-like beds, cool larh. We talked, played cards, mahjong ( I lost 40 cents to hamster. ) etc. SUper nice larh cos so long haven met up with them and there we are, talking and playing together again. But there were stuffs that caused me to be unhappy larh. Not very nice to blog about it. But the world is practical. And its bad. There are levels to everything, and when you aren't at the top level of a certain thing, you suffer. How to say. Feel the discomfort of staying at the lower level. Nvm. I think only me and myself will understand this -.- Hurhur. Anyway its over. Many parts of my life, I am in the upper level, and I feel very happy and contented doing so. Btw! Here are pictures of the chalet! LoL we had tons of fun. WIth Casey, Liyan, Kejing, Deon they all. So many people.




.
Tada. Pictures of the chalet. Hurhur.
.
Yest was fun. But slack. One whole day I was. What was I doing ah. OH! Sleeping. And trying my best to study. Thats how I completed the 6 pages. I started this entry at.. 1? And now, I haven done more than that 6 pages. Was gaming >.<> Oh man Shermaine Goh you got no self discipline! AH! Oh ya. We went out in the night, at about 10. Weird time to set out when I should be settling in bed. If I stay out till that late, then its fine larh. But setting out at 10 was just weird. Well yeah! Who ask my dota mates all so busy only can make it in the wee hours of the night. But cool! We had an outing! Papa, shushu and frens. Usually talk over skype but dont meet live. Yest finally lerh. Haahaa it was fun. They are a bunch of ... whats the word for it. Siao-kias. Hurhur. Super lame and crappy and hyper. Energy-ful bunch. Hanging out was fun. The movie was dumb tho it was hilarious. Cars. The cutest were the tyre-changer and the shy fire engine! Hurhur cute. It was fun larh. Laughing all the while. Well. That movie end further proved my active tear glands. It was finely touching at the end only, and I teared la. Dumb. Today worse.
.
PG. Was a mass psycological lesson and a mass crying session. Ok maybe not mass. Well it is tentatively the 'last' PG session as there will be a regroup audition next week. Not very difficult to pass that, but it requires effort and commitment. And the small possibility of the failure of the audition is there. Also, some people decided not to go for it larh due to reasons. PG session's spirits were high on the ourside but on the inside, everyone is little sad. Then JJ laoshi had to do smth like a small speech each, telling what we have learnt for the past year etc. Well it started off okay, we saying improving in confidence etc. Then it got >.<> We talked deep. Each one telling our previous weak points, and problems we are facing in our singing area now. Then one started tearing. It got deep lerh. As it was passed on, more problems faced were mentioned. So actually all of us faces the same such problems. Stuff I never heard people mention before, stuff that are so touching. This session really pulls us together. We voiced how much we love the PG. How much we are attached to it. The saddest thing are that some people may have to leave PG, not audition or whatever, but because of studies, or student permit in sg. And its sad because, we seriously formed a bond amongst ourselves. When I see any of them cry, it hurts. Esp jovi. She was so sad and happy to know the PG people. But her student permit ends in half a year, then she has to go back to hk. Ohman I'm tearing again. I'll be losing a good fren. Most of us talked about the best thing is befriending so many buddies. Same interests, same passion, same goal. One thing best about PG that was mentioned is that there are no hypocrites. Maybe you get them in school, work, whatsoever. But you dont get them in PG. We smile from our hearts, and correct each other and push each other with our sincere hearts. Thats was what made PG wonderful. As said. The close family. It was so heartwarming to see and hear that. People teared to show joy and all emotions break loose, because we are just so real in front of each other. The feeling is always hard to explain. Some seniors whom I was not very close to, they, everyone just opened and poured out their hearts today. Even the hc laoshi teared after the session. Aiya dunno how to say le. I just love them la. Poor shermin so wants to come back but due to her parents cannot. Jia-yo jia-yo we'll always be behind u. Promise me to always try ok! Can ask laoshis to help you too. Hope after the audition nothing major changes, and the PG will still be the same. I love you guys. Honestly. Friday nights are a bliss. To you all and to me too.
.
>>>>> Sleep well people! <<<<<>
さあ、うたう。
2:13 AM