20060530
LoL! Die..
.
Hooked onto DOTA!
.
Heard some of my schoolmates mention it before, then I was kinda interested already as I haven been playing anything for quite some time. Hurhur and I had to resort to pokemon (which was pretty fun). So yeah.
.
Btw! I went superband one fine day, then just nice saw papa (from conquer game) last time! Ohmahgosh we lost contact lorh. Then we met again! So we exchanged numbers and emails. And tada. We chatted. So nostalgic. Hurhur just short of mama and hubby. Aherm. Dont understand me? I think its written in my archives. Wells anyway I explain a bit bah. There was this game called conquer. I was hooked onto it during the O LEVELS period (wonder why I didnt do very well?). In this game, you just blindly level and level and level and upgrade better weapons etc. Hurhur which was pretty cool. I got hooked onto it for about.. 3 months? Then in this game, you get married! Or are able to get married when you reach level 15. LoL! When you get married, and you level with your partner, you level faster. My papa introduced me and mama this game. So yeah. So he married mama. And since I was single, they took care of me! This game actually allows peer levelling la. SO we went in groups. Wonder who gave the stupid idea of a happy family, but we played that. HURHUR. They really took care of me! Bringing me around too level, giving me upgrades of weapons etc. Hurhur. Money also. Really like papa mama. Then came along this guy from... britain. Forgot the exact place. Norway! I think. His nick was Xelon. The real him is a (now 17 tat time i tink 15?) boy. SUper tall, with dark brown hair (webcammed with him) and i rmbed he is shuai! Hurhur! So my character got proposed to. And tada! Ah then dunno why we stopped playing le.
.
Now to DOTA!! Yay finally a new game. And yeah. I was halfway through it LOL. Papa intro-ed this game to me too! I took 3 freaking long days with long hours to download it. Big file of 1.3GB? I think. YEah! Then it was done, and kaixiang xin xin ku ku-ily helped me download everything right. So thanks people! And yeah! I began playing. So far only played for a day half. Started on sunday night. I gamed from 9-8 that day. -.- madness. I turned back and it was day.
Ooh and yeah! I intro-ed autumn(game name hurhur)'s hubby to play it too! He plays warcraft III and FT, but not dota. Hope he gets it downloaded soon den can play together again!
.
Then today played a bit again. Sigh only got to play a bit. Hurhur! But pretty fun. Lol. Something nice happened too. Shant say it here. AHH my day is NICE!
.
OOH yeah! I cutted my hair! Hurhur. Pretty happy with the results. May be pretty hard to maintain tho.
.

.
Nice ornot.. >.<>
.
Off to play.. pokemon. >.> no one to play dota leh..
.
>>>>> Canteen boy!! <<<<<> Hurhur only huilin zinc zinc they all then will know what im toking about ba.
さあ、うたう。
11:16 PM