20060523
>.<> my previous post is ancient already. Lemme update what happened!
.
My nice and goodie and nice mum bought me a new one! Even tho we had a spare that I could use. But its not very nice to use larh. So tada! I went sourcing, and decided to buy the sonyericsson w500i. I like that fone. Functions good, look oso good. But its so difficult to buy that. Singtel doesn't carry that model for i-dont-know-why, M1 carries it but at $338 with 2 yr which is steep considering how long the fone has been out. Starhub had the best deal $228 with 2yr, btu we didnt wan a starhub line! So in the end we walked to M1 since we wanted an M1 line, and saw that they were having promos so fones were pretty cheap!! My dream fone since dunno when- L' amour nokia 7370 was going at $198 with 2-yr plan! all the while i wanted that fone la but changed my mind cos functions not tat good..
.
well since M1's plan was so attractive, i ended up with that fone. AHH! so nice! Its my dream fone after all!! Super nice that I cant take my eyes off it. Hurhur! And the nice thing is that the themes are nice and changable and can be downloaded! And I arranged my bluetooth to comp stuffs everything nice nice le! So its a beautifully working nice fone. super happy with it. now comes pictures from it!
.
During Gp lesson when we were in the library, we were bored. Therefore.
.
We decided to have an animal drawing contest! And the theme was to draw a never seen before, non-existant animal! Ok I didnt take a pic of mine. so dumb.
Huilin's PANDEI or whatever she calls it. It just looks like a panda la.

.

Desmond's rabbity thing.
.
ok the contest failed. Then we talked about pokemon! Then I rmbed I used to play it very happily, and I always use squirttle. But I attempted to draw charmander..

failure!
.
then benjamin drew a nice one.

.
HOHO.
.
After that, huilin went to my house. We planned to eat fondue during the day, after sch before tuition! Hurhur so after school we chionged to get the ingredients namely, chocolate, marshmellow, strawberries, green apples, cookies etc. Woohoo! And dunno why, everytime we eat fondue, 2 times so far, we will eat tom yum instant mee. Ohmahgosh at every mention of this word dunno why me n huilin will salivate. Not that we love spicy food, we cant even eat spicy food! But tom yum maggie is good. Dunno why too.
.
Before.

.
After!
.
Wahaahaa it was fun and nice and as marvelicious as usual, but ME, SAYA, WATASHI, I had a dear dear price to pay. *CRYS* The price is my throat. Dammit. It got infected again. Probably due to the screaming I did on saturday too. SIGH. But it sucks like mad. It hurts! I cant even blow my hot drink cold cause it hurts hurts hurts. RRR! Gotta see the doc again tomorrow. And the saddest thing is, I thought i recovered le. I could even start singing already finally! I sang my 'feng' so many times without anything happening to my throat. I sang high and loud, and was so happy. Now no more again. Probably another month of non-singing. AHHHHHHHHHH!
.
Forget it. Whats done is done.
.
God please help me and bless my throat!
.
Off to mug and play Pokemon firered vers.! HURHUR.
さあ、うたう。
7:28 PM