20060418
Woohoo I'm happy! Hurhur went to the doctor again yesterday, as my voice, yeah flew away, and it caused me to have terrible migranes. I felt so super bad larh. Like leaving my squash team while I had to go home early to see the doctor, instead of going to the match. Tho i'd be just referee-ing, its the presence of being with the team. Hmmm tomorrow I think my team and I will be playing national JC. Hope I'm strong enough by then instead of my zombie self these few days! And I just noticed. I began super weak since this year start! Why ah. Like I used to go long without being sick. But I'm just so prone to diseases nowadays.
.
Since feb larh. How many early dismissals did I get, and how many fevers, and sore throats! Okay they're linked. Everytime its close to my turn to perform in CSS, then I'll practice singing, and my throat will inflame, and I'll get a fever. What happened to spark off this throat thing man! I was fine with even worse singing practices last time. Nvm nvm! And I'm happy because I went to the doctor again, and this time I clearly clarified whether it'll be a temporary thingy or for long. HURHUR! Although yeah. The doctor said that its strange that after so many visitis to him, and so many doses of medicine, it still didnt get well. He showed me a picture of a growth on the voice box! It didnt look very pretty. Then he said that if it still didnt get better after this final dose of medicines, then he'd refer me to the hospital to so some scope check where they'll run a tube through my nose to my voice box. Then if its a growth, they'll cut it out, and my voice will be back to normal!! What I dont wish for it to be will be a sensitive throat. Which will mean I gotta watch my diet, no chocolates or chips, and I gotta watch my strain on my voice! Dont want Dont want! Get it over and done with please. But as long as it is temporary and not permanent, I'm happy!!!!!
.
Yeah. Hope everything in everywhere of my life goes well. I dont wanna be troubled by anything or I dont wanna be thinking about anything for the whole day! Except God larh. Go well go well.
.
So so happy that mantou got in at once! HURHUR the first cut at the results show made me sigh a huge heave of relief lerh.. Lucify too. Then was a nerve wrecking wait to see if summer breeze would get in. Tada they did pretty soon after! The night was good. LOL! All in! But its really suprising to see that it was G-force that got out. Hmmm they dont look like the kind who will have lack of votes. Sigh. Felt kinda sad for them. tho every week for the past months had been like this and I know that each competition has its own set of rules to follow, they are still humans with emotions and disappointment will definitely come in. Well. Jia-yo G-force! And to those that got in especially beloved Mantou n summer breeze friends, rock on man! YAY YAY!
さあ、うたう。
4:21 PM