20060430
Sometimes I wonder if that 4 months of happiness is worth all the prices I have to pay.
The difficulty I face in going back to my life properly.
The friends that distanted.
PG mates that got so much closer to one another and we being left out a little. Like why am I blogging at home when they're jamming outside.
Even schoolmates I can feel a little. But I'm at least merging back in. Of course. I spend more than half my everyday with them.
Is that four wonderous months worth all these days I have to spend to try to merge back into every group of friends I have? Or every single thing I do?
.
.
Hey but that thing ended on 1st april yah? Now is? 1st may? ONLY?? OHMYGOSH. Time is passing so slowly but it seems so long! On an optimistic side, I have more than years to get everything back! At least 4 terrible months of hard work in merging in must past before I can conclude that I made a loss ma hor?
.
.
Hurhur I'm happy again. Sigh! I wanted to make this blog entry solemn and sad to remind myself of how >.< I feel now. But then, it cheered me up instead! WooH! God works wonders man. Now I believe I'm optimistic again. Cheerios!
さあ、うたう。
9:57 PM