<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20060419




How immatured can some people be. Okay larh kinda immatured for me to be slightly pissed over it too. But I never said I was matured! And I thought I was pretty optimistic why do I still bother about these stuffs. Hurhur. Was walking in hougang larh. Before going there I already told my squash mates that I didnt like going there. Dunno why. It just aint nice. Yeah then came this bunch of after-sch-hang-out-ers. Guys and girls mixed larh. Usually I just walk past nicely. This time there had to be an A.A girl in that bunch. I think one of em kinda pointed out that I was from CSS, and that girl had to say: 'Oh na ge out le de ah?' [oh the one who out le ah?] I mean, choose a better phrase. She said that for..? Expecting it to prick me? It wouldnt sting one bit. Catch up girl! The campus superstar is already crowned and its a GUY. ALL of us are OUT le! Say something like: 'na ge hen zao jiu out de ah' [the one who out v early in e comp] and yes. I may feel a tiny needle sting. Hurhur. So sick can. People I'm not sterotyping hougang people hor!! I got many nice nice friends living in hougang too. But you find people liddat there la.
.
On a lighter and less offended tone, today marks the end of my squash life in TPJC. The last match of the nationals. I played today larh. Was against NJC. My opponent is really stong, and I'm really pretty weak. So it was thrashing. Shant say the score here! =P But I didnt feel sad. Too many stuffs to keep me happy. Janice managed to win tho!!!!!!! SO NICE!! Den we lost NJC. NJC leh!! By 4-1!! At least the 1 looks nice hurhurhurhurhur!!!
.
Then we went to hougang to eat. Yeah. Why hougang ah? Stupid janice's idea say got big big chicken cutlet. But yeah pretty big HURHUR. Opps! Pause a while I go eat med. Forgot to eat for e whole day le. Finish. Almost choked. Oh man I finally know why the doc gimme mouth wash to gargle le!! Its in a med bottle n e nurse told me dilute one part of the soln wif 3 parts of water. I thot it was to gargle then let a big moisture the throat de. Yuan lai its not!! Its to get rid of the stupid med's powder taste!!! And I suffered so many sad days feeling the stupid and really er xin powder taste that doesnt seem to go away even after i eat a lot of sweets. HURHUR finally i found the use of the gargle. Oh yeah. then I ate mixed grill with huiting. Hey really not bad man. then we did something very lame. We walked past a playground n just happily decided to join the kids there to play see-saw etc. ONE stupid see-saw kept us entertained for like half n hr. HURHUR and Janice challenged me to stand on the see-saw each at one side, and shake shake see who falls off first. I WON!!! HURHURHUR uper lame. But super funny. And it was captured on cam. As we brought cams to take memories. Shall update more when I get pics! Super nice gang of people. And super nice times we had together. Train eat joke etc.
.
Another nice thing!!! Yesterday the curtain guy came down to take measurements of our windows le!! We're getting new curtains! And finally Sheena and me decided to sleep in seperate rooms. So we're gonna personalise our room!! My curtains are gonna be like. Goldish copperish base with a satin cover of about the same shimmering colours. AHHHH!!! SO NICE!! But ex lerh. Curtaining the windows in our house cos my mummy's wallet $3000 bucks. But okay larh hor considering can use very long. So excited!! Then my new bed gonna come soon too!! AHH!! Then we can finally set up the new computer which has been sitting in its box for a mth on each of our tables! The bed very cute kae. Its low rising, and the table can slide towards it!! Then u can sit on ur bed to use e table! How to say. Lemme draw it out man. Hold on. Aiya lemme just draw my new room in mind.
TADA!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hurhur. So primary one drawing. Time consuming k!
Wah and now 9.15 le i gotta blog finish quick! Okay okay thers my excitement!! Hope my life just goes on rocking! Hurhur nap first. Takkire people!
さあ、うたう。
8:18 PM