20060426
Eeesh I'm phlegming again. Aiya! Should have resisited the nice and super tempting ben n jerrys ice cream. They have something like a 'free cone day' today! Where they just give out ice cream like nobody's business. Why ah? Izzit a business tactic? Like this way more people will know about ben n jerry's? But I ate ben n jerry's b4 today larh. super nice. esp the fudge choco. Hurhur. And today was super. slow-moving but slack and nice. I just like spending a day with friends roaming, playing, laughing, eating [-.-"]. It puts me in a relax mode after many taxing dyas of school. Hurhur actually not that taxing as I dont even do my stuffs. Opps. Happily browsing people's blog and tada..
.
.
My ex is: someone i feel sorry towards. may he live well.
Maybe I should: Start on my life.
I love: God. mummy. to eat. to sing. to listen.
I don't understand: stuffs im doing nowadays
People say I'm: optimistic, happy-go-lucky
Love is: existant only for a short period of time?
Somewhere, someone is: doing the same thing.
I will always: do what i want what i should and what i can.
I think the current US President: is none of my concern.
When I wake up in the morning: i put breakfast at ur table. Weahhea! joking joking. I try to wake up properly and unblur-ily.
My past was: Less hectic and more for myself.
I get annoyed when: People compare me and sheena. Or link us as one person.
Parties are for: Socialising? Meeting new faces.
My dog is: In my dreams.
My cat is: On the street.
Kisses are the best when: They're by someone you like. [angela's ans is cute. when they're unexpected]
Tomorrow: Is another day.
I really want: To do everything nicely and for my life to be right and smooth-flowing.
I have low tolerance for people who: Are rude.
People who should do this: YOU who are reading. Hehheh!
.
.
Out of the blue doing smth like this makes you realise more stuffs about yourself. And I just realised I've changed! My typing style, the way I communicate with people. Whether for the good or bad I dont wanna know. I dont wanna change for the bad so I shall just assume its for the good. Oh no am I changing for the bad? Oh no oh no! My communication skills are failing me! I shall bring it back man. Ok people! I've set my goals! Hurhur.
.
May I get well soon. Now i'm off to do hw!
さあ、うたう。
12:45 AM