20060305
This was in my handphone when I was feeling super unlucky and down that day:
' Today is just so uper unlucky. Maybe not unlucky. But you know some days just make you feel bad? This is one of them. That I feel like crying to release everything but there seems no reason to. Morning wake up, everything was fine. All the whole morning I was just planning for us to go down to the roadshow to support the rest, then going to support ale's birthday. That seems simple enough. But it was taxing for me that day. Then Sheena said she doesnt wanna go to the roadshow and wants to stay home to study. That super dampened my spirits. Like sheena dont go i go alone? So weird. Den okay she finally agreed we go for dinner with the rest then rush for cell. At least that was an achievement. Then I left to meet YinWei, rushing. Out came my handphone when I was wanting to message, and tada, it fell. Down and down. Of all the dry ground it could fall on, it chose to squeeze its way past the ground and drop into a watery, irky, stinky and disgusting drain. Hurhur. A handphone pouch is really good. It protected my handphone from spoiling from water. But not when my pouch is my nice tiger pouch I so cherished! And my whisky (toy tiger, children's day gift '05 from sheryl) was on it. Soaked went my nice tiger pouch and Whisky. So uper sad. Then I reached tampines finding myself early and yinwei a WEE BIT late. Usually I would just wait patiently. But today I was sad. This was typed into my handphone at that time, completed in the train.' Lol that was how bad I felt? But now thinking back, nothing felt that bad anymore! Cause everything turned out well. But SIGH!!!!!!!!! I lost my 4-leaf good luck clover I loved so much!!!! Cause I took it out from my handphone so I could take the pouch out to wash it. And it went missing. So uper sad again!! A series of unfortunate events...... But the ending of that day was nice. Lemme tell you.
.
Roadshow was nice! Tho I felt a wee bit extra being there, I just wanted to see them sing a birthday song for ale, and them being on stage happily. Heh. It was nice. Then we went to Ale's birthday, through a lot of difficulty and shits from sheena too cause we were late in meeting her hurhur! But when we reached there everything became fine again. We had fun eating (v little tho cause we were saving appetite., splashing water -.- Dumb dumb clara. And stuffs larh. Nice. Then sheena and I rushed in a cab for cell, JUST IN TIME to start our eight-course meal prepared by shatec graduate Keith!! OHMYGOSH. It was UPER good and restaurant standard. Firstly, when we reached-his house, there was light music playing, the light was a dream orange, the table was set up, ribbons, candles and all. Then we sat and began chatted with 2-week see once but still uper close mission exposure friends. The feeling rocks. Began our meal! He pro-ily setted out the dishes one by one, while explaining the dishes. OH MY GOSH-ing!
Hope I remember the dishes correctly.
.
1st - appetiser: Garlic bread with salsa spread. He made the garlic sause and salsa spread himself. UPER GOOD.
2ndA - Yakitori (japanese satay) Okay this was one of the best dishes. he marinated the meat himself, and made the sauce to dip himself!!! OKAY it really really tasted good good good.
2ndB - Was it the soup? From raw carrots and cauliflower, HE MADE SOUP!!!!! he poured it in such a way orange was on one side, and white was on the other. It tasted marvelous. He said he chose carrots and cauliflower because the flavours blend due to dunno what.
3rd - I think it was salad. Purple and green leaves, plus dunno what sauce and olive oil?? But it was nice!! Tho I felt like a cow eating it, I still ate a lot of leaves. HURHUR. It was nice.
4th - He called it the side dish. it felt pretty main to us.
side dish one - Fried pasta. Fried macaroni
side dish two - Mixed veggies with tomato sauce? I forgot the name >.<
side dish three - potato gratin.
All self made!! I preferd the potato gratin out of this three. It was good good good! The sauce creamy creamy over the nice potato, baked I think. WOOT!
5th - Then FINALLY came main course. And we were super full lerh. It was lemon fish. We ate a bit! Of couse I ate little. Cause I dont eat fish ma. But I ate a lot considerably lerh! It was nice to make me eat fish.
6th - he served lemon sherbet. He said the fish was too fishy, so lemon sherbet would clease the taste bud and make the dishes after that taste good. Ohmygosh so pro can.
7th - the roasted pork. It was served on a choppin board-like thing, it was pork in a LONG strip (wonder how he did that) Wrapped around cashew nut and some filling. OH MAN. SO restaurant like. And it was nice. But he rushed to roast it, and thus it was a bit raw. Then he didnt allow us to eat it cause it was raw and he said raw pork want good! But we each ate a bit larh. It was nice lorh!!!
8th - dessert. Crepe!!! small crepe, wrapped around poached pear, sprinkled with cocoa powder, topped with coffee ice cream. WOW. it was marvellous.
.
Wasnt it wonderful!! I was so touched by all the effort can!! I love these brothers in christ. HURHUR!! We ate till so satisfied. Then we began cell. As it was too late, we only managed to sing some song and discuss our trip to malaysia church in the march holidays. So looking forward!
.
Okay this is gonna be a super long post. But i must write if not i forget how!
.
Okay then we went home super happy lerh. Went home to NOBUTA!!!!!! This japanese show sheena borrowed from dear stephie containing Kame and Yamapi!! Ohman this 2 shuai japanese actors in the same show. Enough to make you nosebleed. Then we watch watch watch until so shuang then halfway, our neighbour, and sheena's schmates, called. and we went down to meet them cause sheena wanted to get maths notes. Okay she has cute schoolmates. They were like a bunch of cute cute young guys a wee bit drunk. One of them talked with his eyes close the whole night! So cute can. It was nice just sitting there at ehe playground under the stars for like. 3 hours, chattting about pratically nothing, and playing some stupid card games. Tho wee bit drunk, they played better than us. >.<>.< Okay it was just a cute night. Haahaa they were really cute, laughing laughing at anything and everything, and making us giggle too. That ended up in us sleeping at 5.20am......
.
Thats why I always say nothing will go wrong asong as you want it that way. Everything will go right. Everything will be nice in the end, cause its all planned. Its not the circumstance that makes you, its your mentality. Hurhur! As Kelly-jie wrote in her album cover she signed for me: 'Love your happy-go-lucky style. Stay happy forever k!' I'll say okay!!
.
Being happy-go-lucky is nice! Live life happily.
.
>>>>> The dinner was really marvelicious!! <<<<< Now for homework then NOBUTA!! Huilin I got so much to discuss with you tml le!! Drools Kame so so so cool. Yamapi so so so cute. WAH SO LONG THIS POST! The day was long marh. So long people! Tata! Hurhur.
さあ、うたう。
9:40 PM