<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20060219




Oh no. Okay so theres this bad sore throat that aint really a sore throat. Jus a throat infection. My voice sounds pretty fine. budden I cant control my pitch. Okay I just hope that I'll be able to carry a tune tomorrow. Please.

Even if I do do well tomorrow, I want it to be because I did well for my song, and brought it well. Not because I have a sore throat and people know I do. Please let me do it to my fullest ability. Today was super demoralizing to me. I actually couldn't even carry a tune.

Maybe its because I'm nervous or anything that I'm thinking this way. But this is not realy the best time to have an infected throat. Having been on medication for 5 days doesnt seem to help.

Nevertheless like what Jiayu-ge consoled me so well with, its not the voice or the place that really affects the way I sing. Is my mentality and my brain and my thinkings. As long as I can overcome my own barier that I'm having this sickness, lets say its really minor. Nothing will affect the way I sing except my own mentality and thinking. I can do it and I will.

Thanks bunches to those who have always been with me. Jiayu-ge kelly-jie unconditionally helping me to put out th song well, consoling me at the same time. Angela, JJ they all all the while being with us, everyone I have to thank for larh.

Lastly!! A BIG BIG BIG congrats for Jiayu-ge and his band for making it through to the finals of SuperBand!! I knew you could do it man! You finally have some competition luck lerh. He was summore late for the first meeting for the finalists just because he was busy consolling Sheena and me. Jiayu-ge thanks!! Now its your turn to shine!! GOGO jia-yo jiayo!!

>>>>> Tomorrow will always be better <<<<< If I think it to be =D
さあ、うたう。
8:15 PM