20060216
Haahaa these few days very lazy to post. >.< Summore everything I wanna post is building up so much that I dunno where to start! So this will be short cause I'm late for my nap heh.
Valentines was cool! Nice gifts from beautiful friends of mine. My first fererro rocher bouquet of 3! Cool. All from friends tho. No special gift this year too. Hoho. The atmosphere in school rocked. Probably the only day me and Huilin were alert and not slacking or dozing off!
My nice dreamy valentine for a guy or a girl would be like one in Japan. A super popular and cool boy or girl opens his/her shoe cupboard in the mornin and tons of gifts pour out!! So tv-like! Very unlikely for that to happen in singapore tho. >.<
Dinner with a friend was weird, but pretty funny and enjoyable too, and the whole day was just not bad =D Heh. My last valentines in school years. Next year maybe in university. Oh man how old am I getting? >.< 17 not that bad la huh!
Okay. Happy schooling to me. And my revival round! I'm like having a super bad sore throat now la. Hope the antibiotics can cure me by monday. =P I cant care about the results I just hope to do my best and do well. Heh. Hope thats possible enough for me!!
Shermaine jia-yo jia-yo jia-yo!! All the rest too! Dont ever disappoint yourself whatever you do!!!
>>>>> Happy napping to me <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
9:41 PM