20060222
Eesh! The more I look at the internet the more sad I get lorh! They dunno how pain and how xin ku I was singing until yesterday, and I see posts saying what boring, or dunno wat larh. Nevermind. Haahaa since its over lerh. Now I'm back to being a normal kid. No wonder kelly-jie always tell me dont read all these things, even if read, only filter the good ones! Hurhur I will learn derh. >.<
.
But also there are posts from super encouraging people like my friends and people who like my singing. I'm so thankful to you all. You all let me pull through all these by supporting me! Cause I really needed support.
.
I was kinda pleased with yesterdays performance already. Because I half expected to go out of tune every other note! (Altho I did some >.<) And also I thought I'd puo ying. I didnt even rehearse properly that day, saving everything for the final shot. Lucky I did that! Its was okay lerh!! Yay yay!. But I was the lousiet scorer. OH man! That is bad! Nevermind the marks aint important. The experience is.
.
I am grateful enough for this whole thing, and every support I was given. As long as I didnt let people down --> Jiayu-ge and Kelly-jie for teaching through that song with me thoroughly, consoling me and preparing me metally that I'm not sick (lol) and to focus on the song too. Its really helped when they messaged to say they are touched and proud of me lerh. I'm so happy that I can cry. Think thats enough. All the while having all my seniors support, angela, teacher JJ support everything larh. My school. They rock, whole school with my posters (>.<) and etc etc. Thanks to huilin's fren pok yen too. Did a lot.
.
Thanks to everyone who tagged here! Tagboard shouldnt be long enough for me to reply the MANY tags. Thanks so much for the encouragement. The competition goes on, with or without me, so does life. Now back to what I was meant to do! My long-owed maths assignment! LOL.
.
>>>>> Thanks bunches. <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
12:02 AM