<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20060107




Woah FINALLY I found my handphone cable. And managed to upload my many pictures.

And ohmygosh. I had a hard time remembering the webby to upload pictures in. So its called photobucket. Hoho I actually remembered photobasket.

Here are some of the few.. They're A LOT!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All of US

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sugie! Our nice host cum senior.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sin Huey! Senior we only met once.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Khim. The one I'm close to among all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yvonne! I'm close to her too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Stupid hamster

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hehheh Yinwei

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Da-ge!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sam! =D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adriano = 8310! Cute hor his nickname.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Renfred. Hoho hes shuai huh? [Look at stupid hamster at the back trying to ka-jiao us]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But I like Alejandro's LOOKS. Cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mei Gui!! Liang po po . But super cute she. HEH.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Clara! The sporty girl.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dean... She super playful. =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ah beng. Joking la.. Yuyang. -.-"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yiyuan! Didi + Baby [My brother-in-christ]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Siew Ping. You'll always be part of us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cute Ziwen you too! Hoho look at the face -.-


Haahaa thats all for now. Gonna no space le bah. All my darling! =P cute hor they. All of us JIA-YO! [And zinc I'm gonna upload you hugging taz soon! Hoho.]
さあ、うたう。
4:33 PM