20060103
Oh my gosh. Can you believe it. I actually sang my worst for my entire singing life in my first nation-wide performance. i just watched the replay of campus superstar.
I may not be able to say that I'm not good and not confident and stuffs on camera, but may I kinda blog a bit? So I console myself.
Shermaine Goh! Knock your head! Wake up!! What the heck were you nervous about. Talk properly in front of the dammit camera! And sing properly. Oh man I so disappointed myself.
Anyway. A great big thanks to those that voted for me, YOU ALL gave me a second chance to redeem myself, and thats a very hard-to-come chance in this industry. Thanks bunches man.
For the next round Shermaine Goh. Enjoy your song and stop being kuku and nervous. And. Perform well! Whats a stage of a thousand? [actually is the nation.. OH MAN]
Okay I feel much better. Okay Shermaine Goh! I know you can do it. So go do it cause God will be with you. So be at peace and at ease.
>>>>> Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou! <<<<< Thanks all my friends.
さあ、うたう。
9:33 PM