<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20060101




Oh man this is so a blogging day. All the emotions that flow and stuffs.

I started off my day with church. It was a wonderful start. With bible class, worship and everything, it was a beautiful start of 2006. Then after church, I had CSS rehearsals. During church the way Uncle Paul mentioned something made me really put the competition behind my mind, and focus on GOD instead. Anything else seemed unimportant. Then again you cant call this unimportant. Its still a life-time oppurtunity! Its still important to me. Though GOD and his plan is first.

The rehearsals were scary. Okay the singing part was fine. But the part where I had to watch the way I stand and the way I look at the camera [to not look kuku] sucked. Like I have to signal to the camera and say call my number! I'm F2! Oh man I can't do that.

And the worst part was the result show thing. HoH mY gosH! The way they are gonna announce the results will make us cry while we are waiting la. Help me! Oh man. May it be your plan that I may pass this round? >.< Oh man. Nevermind I'm not gonna care!

Let it go its way. Whats mine is mine whats not is not!

>>>>> Tomorrow's the day <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
11:47 PM