20060117
Its over for me. Heh. Suprisingly I aint as sad as i thought i'd be. Like the first round siew ping was out, I thought the feeling would suck bad. But then. As it happened weekly, I got used. Now its just my turn. Haahaa. The experience was already GREAT. I had friends crying for me. Those in top 20 I mean. We made such close bonds, such nice friendship.
People dont think I'm sad. I'm really really not. It has been great already. And I predicted this result LONG LONG ago lor. Sigh how come I'm such a good fortune teller. Like exactly what I said came true.
Here I would really really like to thank those who have been supporting me so far and I feel really happy that you all did whatever you all did for me.
I'll try my best at revival la. Still, super tough fight, and I find it okay like this already. Life goes on still. Heh.
>>>>> Nights to all! <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
12:07 AM