20051201
Soooo cool. I'm actually in Chaing Mai right now and am typing a blog entry using the computer at the christian zone I'm staying in now. Hah and Kong Jo, one of my nice nice lovable (-.-) church mates just left my side. Lucky. Hard to type out stuffs with someone beside me ma. Oh shit wheres my small notebook! Crap! Hold on.
Found it lerh! It was downstairs. We actually stay in the Church at Chaing Mai. How cool is that. 15 of us living close together, getting to be uper close mates etc. I just finished doing devotion with candice and the rest. They really motivate me a lot and I really have uper much respect and feel greatful for them. yea my notebook writes these, which was my thoughts on the 27th of nov, the round 2 audition day.
Such a memorable, wonderful and blessed day it is. Auditions for top 30 girls in campus superstar went like this...We were there early, open our voices and everything, then queued and went in. Sat at a holding area where people were invited to go on stage to sing to open their voices while waiting to go upstairs. Shermin was invited to go up because of her uniform, and she and another girl sang yi shi de mei hao. Shermin sang better of course. The other pair of twins that we so feared also went up. Individually they were okay only, but ytogether, they rocked larh!Then they said:'Invite some guardians or parents up to sing.' Of course! We pushed Angela up! She sang... Though not up to her usual standard, still very good tho.Then the guy on stage on stage noticed us and said: 'Eh ni men ye shi twins ma? dui hor ting ta men shuo hai you yi dui groovy twins, sh ni men ma?' [eh are you all twins too? oh yah i ehard that there is another pair of twins who are groovy. are you them?]We went 'huh'. Then they called us up to open our voices too. So up we went larh. A bit zou ying-ly. Not on form ma.Finally was our turn for the AUDITION. We were brought upstairs to a corridor where there were like chairs lined up for us to sit and wait. But we were like making the whole corridoor uper noisy larh!Oh yah. When JunYang saw us coming out of the lift, he was like nudging someone beside him: 'eh twins twins' (turning to look at us)'We just walked to our seats. Then we started breathing in and out.Then JY came with the camera to interview us again. So dreaded. Its like... So clowny. He said: '...... Piao liang de twins......' my heart was smiling! Then we were interviewed la. Sang in front of the stupid cam clown-ily again. But this time wasnt bad. Then he hung around till I went in. And he still went Jia-yo! [doing the thumbs up punch that i previously did with sheena in front of the cam clown-ily. I went in for my audition. He went in too! And stood at one side.Audition [mine]Out I went, and I talked badly. I'm a lousy speaker. AH! Kuku actions, everything. Then I started singing. Oh mo not bad ma! I see the anthony look at the screen, then I started giving some facial expressions. HOHO.THEN. They suddenly said: 'you got the groove. not bad. but we wana hear your voice quality. can u sing a slow song ma?' -translated- I went: shit lorh I only prepared 2 fast ones.Then I rmbed Angela's Shen ri kuai le and that inspired me to sing that larh. SO I said: 'my lyrics may not be that accurate. then i thought 'oh shit. thats the worst thing to say. lyrics bad. AH'. then he said:'its okay u can hum' so i did.After sing ing half the front part, he pressed the bell. then he said smth like this: 'yao you de dou you [u have everything needed]' I was damnn happy larh. then he added:'but u need more confidence' I totally forgot that they will reveal the results of whether ure in or out by pressing the grren/red light again. So i was like. oh oh. cos the way he said:'must have more confidence' sounded like he was saying. oh try again next time. so i was preparing to walk away larh. then he said: 'qing kan deng.' I halted and blurly went eh? then before I got back into the situation, i saw the green light! I was SOOO UPER happy. I jumped and said thank yous. Then runned kuku-ily to the door. JY saw me being so happy and stretched out his arms. Then I HUGGED him! JY! HUG! Then they allowed me to stay to watch sheena.>>>>> Thank you Lord for blessing me with everything! Please speak through me during devotional tomorrow =D <<<<<
..... more to come on superstar audition and chaing mai trip! hoho ......
さあ、うたう。
2:53 AM