<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20051229




I just love new stuff. I love my new pencil case, I love my new organiser [xmas pressie from Sheryl HOHO], I love my new fulscap pad. But I dont love new homework. I dont mind new lecture nots tho. HEH cause there'll be loads of space for me to draw on -.-

Okay and here I am slacking again after doing 3 pathetic GP reports. 97 more to go. SIGH I actually took 1 hour plus to complete something I can actually finish in 15 minutes. How I can waste time!

And I'm so sad now. Tomorrow the SOY MILK team is going kayaking and having devo, but we cant go cause we have tuition in the morning to catch up on syllabus, and vocal training after that. I'm so sad. I wanna go devo and kayaking. Guilty too. I wanna spend time with my SOY MILK brothers and sisters.

>>>>> I need time. More time. Much more time. <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
12:51 AM