<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20051208




BAck from Chaing Mai and I'm already missing there like mad. Ther eeling is awesome. Now I dont even care about the superstar thingy lerh. Of course its much better if I pass the next round tooo larh =P since I've gone so far.

Chaing Mai was FABULOUS. Not as in fun-wise, but spiritual-wise. Fun-wise too tho. The people there are the nicest people ever. Although theres a language barrier, but you just click with them. I love you all! We had this prayer walk thingy larh. Where we had to walk around the moat which surround the city, and pray while walking, but stopping at stations where someone leaded some songs and a teaching, den we walked on another path to the next station. Every path you change a partner. The whole walk was to last like 3 hours. THREE HOURS! You would think its very boring, just as we had expected it, and thought that it'd be a long and tiring time. But no... It wasnt. I wonder how too! 3 hours of praying, and it passed liek half an hour. The time really just flies. I dont know why. It didnt seem long and draggy and boring. It was nice.

Then another day we also had this talent show. I worked with Cheryl, Keith, Woot and Nuch [oh man i miss you all. feel liek crying when i tink abt u all] on the Numa Numa song. hoho it was fun. We danced the spastic chicken little song. tge talent show was so cool. Then at the end I and sheena were like forced to like sing a song together la. So we did. And they suddenly offed the light and brought in a cake. then i noticed that it was to celebrate an early bday for us. so so so so touched. And not only that. the cake was actually BAKED, handmade by Keith and Kenneth. So touched............. First time someone baked a cake for us. Hai us almost cried.

Then we went up to this mountain top called baw gaew where we stayed for a day. it was colllllldddd but verrrrryy cool. There was a campfire then. That day was our ACTUAL birthday larh. so yanming called bay to play our song on guitar secretly during 11 thai time which is 12 sg time. AH cool. under the blanket of stars, so many nice friends singing birthday song for us. Then we went out to look at stars larh. The WHOLE SKY practically the whole thing was covered in stars, till the Orion's Belt was barely visable. MAGNIFICENT. We lied on the road to see the stars. it as uper fun. Then u'd suddenly hear someone scream CAR! then everyone will be like spring up and run to the side of the road. HEH. BEAUTIFUL.

Everything there. The new GOOD friends I made and everything. And I was so impacted. I've grown so much spiritually. A small trip like that could change me so. How! Thank you so much God! =D And all the sibling I met. Just 8 days, and we laughed, played, cried, hugged, teared everything together. Such CLOSE bonds we made. All of you changed me! Thanks man.---Evangeline, Cheryl, Andris, Aaron, Daniel, Kevin, Keith, Kenneth, Candice, Nicholas, Kong Jo, Jia Ni, Jeremy, Reagan, Yan Ming--- + all the Thais. MUACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

As for superstar, I lazy to talk about that lerh. Less stress now that I think less of it though, not a bad thing. But still important though =D. Everyone still pump air fer me kae! Next round soon >.< Both me and Sheena got through btw =D

>>>>> Miss Chiang Mai. 7-11 there, people there, all my friends. <<<<< I wanna go back!

Nvm got gathering soon. YAY!
さあ、うたう。
2:38 AM