<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20051121




Think I should blog about this before I totally forget this experience. There are 2 matters to be addressed. One extremely sigh-ing and one totally wow-ing.
.
Which to hear first? The wow-ing one... Cause thats the only way to explain the sigh-ing here.
Okay. We went to Campus Superstar finally, after considerations and supports and urges. Heres the report on what happened!
.
Up we are and went to Bishan J8 like... 7+ AM!!! n the previous night we actually went with jiayu-ge and angela and si ming to fisherman's village LOL... Till 3+am... So we were practically zombies larh. queued fer a while.. Like 2 hours, before they started collecting application forms. So we were like filling it up like mad. And we didnt have a picture with us! So we panicked. Luckily we had some nice friends with us. Friend's friend actually. Thanks man! If not for you all. They actually rushed to the photo shop and print our pictures for us. LOL.
.
Okay after a nerve-wrecking wait, it was close to our turn. Guess what. Am I supposed to be trembling or something? But I didnt. YAY I didnt. But its actually because I saw that the judges were pretty lenient larh. HEH! When I stepped onto that stage and introduced myself, I went: 'Da jia hao!' then the stupid judges look at me so scarily hai me scared till stutter. Then the rest of my intro was a stutter like: 'wo shi... shermaine em.. cong.. dan bin ni chu ji xue yuan... Wo jing tian yao chang de ge shi.. em.. (turns to sheena who mouths the words) ah! bu de bu ai. shi pan wei bo gen xuan zi chang de... xi wang da jia hui xi huan.' LOL that is SUPER BAD RIGHT!! Kill me someone.
.
Then the most most shuangest thing. When I started singing. Suddenly something happened. I just became super calm and like... Dunno how to describe... Like... Something hit me. Thank you soooo much God! Then I remembered what jiayu-ge they all said. 'Its just a performance. fang song. get groove, and relax.' and irwins's: 'focus focus...' etc. Muacks to you all man! And angela's help etc. I went bounce bounce bounce bounce 'Tian tian dou xu yao ni ai... ... ...' After I sang like one sentence, Wang Jian Fu was like jumping to the button. Then I was like thinking 'oh no oh no.. good or bad..' then I saw a smile on his face. Then I smiled and performed nicely. After I finished 2 lines, the audience cheered. That is the most most most most shaung thing I can ever experiece. I dunno. Is that the shuangest thing a performer can ever experience? Its a wonderful feeling. Then I continued singing and smiling even wider. (which probably made my voice more liang btw. If my cheekbones are raised up) Woah. The feeling rawks like mad. Then after I finished singing, I straightaway head the 'tinglinglinglingling' sound. Which meant I went through larh. Freakinggg elated. At that time. Then it was sheena's turn. she sang the same song as me la. As some funny strategy which actually worked. They were like: 'oh twins ar? jiao ni meimei lai ban wu!' as a performer, i didnt tink of saying no la. so up i went. then i realised. WHAT CAN I DO!!! i cant dance for that song! so I did a retarded thing. Lee Wei Song PG zhao pai dong zuo. STEP LEFT STEP RIGHT and snap finger. I LOOK SO CLOWN!!! after that, Sheena got in too. (Details in sheena's blog on how her experience was.) Heh. Then we hugged on stage and went down. Then Junyang ran over with a tv camera and went like: '5, 4, 3, 2, 1 blah..' interview liddat la. We talked as okay-ily as we could. But I tink it was very fastly. we were elated you see. But yup. SUGI SO CUTE. btw JY probably interviewed everyone that came down -.- so nth special. Just that he and SUGI SO CUTE. And yah! He actually told us to sing in front of the camera. together la. SO we sang and I harmonised. Well, wrong move. Cause i sing zu ying n sheena harmonise better. What THE... but i actually told her: 'i harmonise' cos it was her turn to choose and... she sang on stage with me there and like not much chance to show her singing or stuff. But not very well sang bah.. Anyway yup. Then we went to the registration counter. where the sigh-ing thing begins: ' round 2 is on 27 nov. =D' then we went: '=O...... =( ...... >.<...... SOme may know. Its because we are supposed to be in thailand on a MISSION EXPOSURE TRIP on that day.
.
SO began the sighing part. One of the team members sis is getting married, so he leaves on the sunday too. We can join his flight and skip 4 days of the trip, the bangkok church. BUT!!! choosing this road puts us in a difficult position. we took a damn long time to decide. Know how much guilt we felt and how much heartaches we had? its the decision between selfish things and to live for God. Maybe theres another way to read it. BUt. Aiyo. So hard to describe. But its tough on us. But we decided to leave on the 27th. And thats a DAMN TOUGH decision. SORRY EVERYONE. I REALLY REALLY APOLOGISE. ANd they still smile and tell me. Dont regret whatever choice you make... Oh! ok we'll be behind you... hiding their disappointments. I feel so guilty. Not only to my church mates. Also to God. I dunno. damn difficult to say here. Guess I shall keep it to myself and anyone that can understand.
.
so, this round 2 audition was blessed to mean after going through this sacrifice and heartpain. So I must do well in it. Bless me again Lord. Be with me pleaseee.
.
Now the next stupid problem is the song choice.. LIKE WHAT SONG TO SING!!! i hate choosing songs. Hope i dont screw up.
.
>>>>> Sorry again. I'll do my very best. <<<<< So I didnt give it up in vain
さあ、うたう。
1:43 AM