<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20051127




A big *SIGH*... How can they be sooooOOOoo dua pai. Tomorrow a lot of people will ahve the shock of their lives. Maybe week. Just one week ago after the audition, they said to those who passed round one to bring a karaoke CD along to round 2. GHOST wont think that we will have music accompaniment arh! Then today was the guys audition. Luckily we have a guy friend whos in which told us:

1st) Theres no music accompaniment. Qing chang.
2nd) Theres no audience. Just the judges and YOU.
3rd) Theres a mike stand.

Freakingly told us to bring a karaoke CD along, amke us think that there'll be music. Know whats the disadvantage? Some songs require the music to sound nice. And just nice-ly, my song does. Dont care.

But theres no audience! I'm a much better performer than a competitor! With judges under my nose and looking at me sternly, I cant sing well at all. Oh no. OH NO! Soembody stab me. Dotn care too.

Thirdly. Mike stand. Means I cannot move too much lest my voice cant be recepted by the stupid mike. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm thinking too much again. Am I Jiayu-ge and Angela? Am I?

So unfair they.

Nevermind. Dont care.

God bless me pleeeaaaassseee. >.< I care! Wahaahaa.

By the way people! I'll be in Thailand RIGHT AFTER the audition ends till 5th december. So please refrain from messaging me unless you want your handphone bill to burst hehheh.

But I know my birthday falls during the time I am in Thailand. So if you all love me that much and wanna wish me happy birthday on 3rd december, I welcome that! Hohoho.

>>>>> Everyone please pray for me. That yi qie shun li. Thanks. <<<<< Miss you guys!
さあ、うたう。
1:33 AM